Saturday, November 7, 2009

Simplicity at it's finest... And worst

I know this post is going to sound fucking cheesy and all of that but I don't mind, think what ya like suckers.

So today I realized how much of an affect little simple things have on the way you feel...

I went to the northbridge festival and realized how just a group of people can make you aggitated. Or a few words from someone you used to love and care for/still do can affect the way you feel so strongly. On the way home in the taxi I noticed the time and this specific time brought back feelings of hate and love. Then I got out of the taxi and looked up to see orion's belt shining in all it's might and glory. Then when I got inside I found my kitty at the front door to greet me, some left over spaghetti in the fridge to feed me and all these new found thoughts to please me...

No comments:

Post a Comment